Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exclusive World Premiere (Première Mondiale Esclusiva) Dave Pineda remixes and Rarities (Rarita)


It has been a long time that I have not posted something new in my blog I have been very busy the past few weeks with work and with projects involving me making Michael Jackson tribute mixes, which you can listen or download in my other blogspot at: http://djdavep.blogspot.com/ .


So here is something new for all of you Mike Francis fans.

My own personal remixes of some of his songs, and rare collaboration tracks with Mystic Diversions, Wendy Lewis, Dhany, Laura Serra, Frankie & Canthina Band, Blank & Jones and Il Ragazzi Italiani, of which I did a special remix too.

Digital Stereo, 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 94 mb, 00:41:25

01.I Love You Ft. Wendy Lewis (Dave Pineda Special Duet Remix)
02.Que Date Ft. Laura Serra (Dave Pineda Special Duet Remix)
03.Songs From The Love Dance Ft. Dhany (Dave Pineda Special Duet Remix)
04.Josephine (With Mystic Diversions)
05.Il Ragazzi Italiani & Mike Francis - Lo Credo/If You Believe In Me (Dave Pineda Remix)
06.Frankie & Canthina Band Ft. Mike Francis - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
07.Frankie & Canthina Band Ft. Mike Francis - Take My Heart
08.Blank & Jones Ft. Mike Francis - City Lights (Late Night Dub Mix)

To Listen or DL:

No comments:

Post a Comment