Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Special Mix - Mike Francis

I know of 2 lady DJ's that like Mike Francis a lot, DJ CHY has a special place in my heart
and Haelmary DJ is one of my loyal listeners and I like her for that! It is actually the birthday of Haelmary DJ today so I made this special mix for both of them!

The songs in this mix compilation is mostly by Mike Francis.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100 % all original vinyl. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Dave

DBX Enhanced 16 Bit Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 127 mb, 00:55:51

01.Amii Stewart - Dusty Road
02.Canthina Band, Ft. Duet with Mike Francis & Frankie - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
03.I Ragazzi Italiani & Mike Francis- Lo Credo If You/Believe In Me (Dave Pineda Remix)
04.Mike Francis - Only For A Lifetime
04.Appelle Mon Numero
05.Bros 2 Ft. Mike Francis - Livin' It Up
06.Mike Francis - Let Me In (Chinicci & Pineda Regrooved Mix '09)
07.Amii Stewart - Friends (Live In Pompeii Mix)
08.Mike Francis Ft. Simone Peron - Features Of Love (Remix)
09.Spandau Ballet - True (Rhythm Sticks Remix)
10.Mike Francis - Survivor (Final Survivor Mix)
11.Time Of My Life (Dave Pineda Extended Edit Mix)
12.Mike Francis - Se Tu Provi (Club Version)
13.Mike Francis - Sigarette

To Listen or DL (Ascoltala):

No comments:

Post a Comment